Friday, February 12, 2016

Google Maps API

I know that there are already plenty of demos available on the Internet for using Google Maps in an Access database, so what could be different with this one? Well, most of the Google Maps demo I've seen involve using the web browser control to display the map in an HTML page that uses Google Maps API through JavaScript. That's because most Google Maps implementation in Access require a dynamic map.

But when a recent project required me to incorporate Google Maps on a report for printing, I found out that the usual approach of using a web browser control will not work. As a result, I had to search for an alternate solution. To see what I have discovered, click on the image below.



As usual, any comment is welcome and appreciated.

Original post date: January 13, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment